Something about which I wondered today...


Should I move my political views to a new blog? Check out MisLeading Wisconsin for the latest in Scott Walker's contradictions.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Waiting Game

I had my MRI last week.  The sedative-like drugs were so good I barely realized I was in the MRI tube, and everything went well.

Now I just have to wait for the results.  I'm pretty sure it is MS (I've been told that once they go to the brain MRI, they've just about ruled out everything else), but I'm not quite sure as to what that would really mean.  I think I'll spend time (especially at first) waiting for the next attack.  Then waiting to see if it subsides.  Then waiting to see how much deterioration takes place.  Then waiting for the next attack, and so on.

But I've heard that medication and exercise can often successfully slow the progression, and, again, my wonderful wife, Jodi, will be by my side, so I'm hopeful it won't be as bad as I envision, at least not right away.

Until then, I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment