Something about which I wondered today...


Should I move my political views to a new blog? Check out MisLeading Wisconsin for the latest in Scott Walker's contradictions.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Brief Update

The health is good.  I've taken to going on more walks, because I can.  The tingling is still there, there's some pain in my left ankle and left bicep, sometimes my feet don't follow my body, and my left arm has about 85% of the strength it had a few weeks back (before it went dead), but I'll take it.    A couple weeks from now, the neuorologist will let me know that which will be the next steps, so to speak.

Oh, and regarding a Scott Walker update: it looks as though 91,000 seniors will have to pay more for their prescriptions, a program to preserve Wisconsin farmland will likely be discarded, and the Governor's new budget bill makes the mediator for labor disputes (such as those brought by unions and citizens against Walker regarding unfair labor practices in not negotiating before the current changes) no longer impartial, but a governor appointee.  These interesting and exciting revelations, I am sure, are tragically just the tip of a very horrific iceberg for our great state.

But, hey, I can walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment