Something about which I wondered today...


Should I move my political views to a new blog? Check out MisLeading Wisconsin for the latest in Scott Walker's contradictions.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's JUNE!!!

For those of you who aren't kids or teachers, there is no way to adequately express the joy that it is finally June. Not that I don't love my students, but we're all ready for some new faces, some new challenges. As a teacher, this is the week one crams in all the stuff that you haven't quite gotten to yet--which is a pity because the kids really stopped paying attention once the temperature hit 80 degrees. Fourtunately, the teachers in the next grade at my school are VERY good, and I'm sure they'll fill in the gaps wonderfully when my kids are theirs...

As for me and my wife, we'll be heading up to our tiny cabin (actually more accurately a cottage, but cabin sounds more up-northy) that we just bought last year on Upper Springstead Lake (about a 4 hour, 15 minute drive from here). There, I will push the boundaries of laziness amidst the pines, the loons, and the eagles.

I mean, after all, it is June...

No comments:

Post a Comment