Something about which I wondered today...


Should I move my political views to a new blog? Check out MisLeading Wisconsin for the latest in Scott Walker's contradictions.



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Put up or shut up

It occurs to me that, um, no one is reading this. And, to be honest, thinking about/writing a blog does nothing to ignite or even encourage my creativity as far as writing is concerned. To be honest, it is little more that self-gratification. With that in mind, my blogging, if continued at all, will possibly include other things I've written (on the off chance that anyone even looks in), but will primarily exist as a personal log to provide accountability as to what else I'm working on. You know, here is my blog, the tree falling in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, so I guess, what's the point? If you are reading this, and you ever want to see new stuff (poems, photos, travel pieces about Wisconsin, whatever) please drop me a note so I'll know to do so. Otherwise, this will likely become simply a personal journal to document other things on which I'm working. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment